Five Advantages Of Products
- Low odor
- Don't send white
- High bonding strength
- Safety and environmental protection
- Fast solidification without air bubbles
TB-8855, TB-8821 and TB-8866 are uv-curable acrylate adhesive with excellent surface dryness in air.TB8855 is mainly used for fixation of LCD pins.TB8821 is mainly used for sealing the liquid crystal filler opening of the LCD panel. It has good contact with the liquid crystal and forms a tough adhesive layer after curing. It has good shock and vibration resistance.TB-8866 good leveling, wettability of glass edge, quick surface drying, good toughness.
Technical specifications: (18W philips uv lamp 365nm curing standard)
Test item： TB-8855 TB8821 TB-8866
Appearance: Amber clear liquid Amber clear liquid Light green transparent liquid
Viscosity @ 25°C, mPa.s (cP): 5000 ~ 7000 8000 ~ 12000 3500 ~ 4500
Specific Gravity @ 25°C: 1.050
Hardness/shao D :75 80 70
Glass transition temperature (Tg) / ℃: 85 + 5
Suitable temperature range / ℃: - 30 ~ + 125
Table dry energy(mj/ cm2): 250
Curing energy (mj/ cm2) :800
Optimum spacing (cm): 12
Vertical tension (Kg/min):>4
Parallel tension (Kg/min):>1
Dielectric constant: 1MHz 3.9 dielectric loss: 1MHz 0.03
Dielectric strength: 17 kv. Mm - 1 surface resistance/Ω: 7.3 x 1015
Volume resistivity/Ω. Cm: 7.1 x 1015
Matters needing attention:
1. This product contains acrylic acid and its ester monomers, which may slightly irritate skin and eyes. However, after curing and bonding, it has no corrosive effect on the product.Rinse skin with soap and plenty of water immediately after contact.
2. Keep in a cool and dry place. The remaining glue should not be poured back to the original package.
3. Storage period:A year (25 ℃, shelf life: a cool and dry place).
Packaging: 250g/bottle 1000g/bottle can be provided according to the user's needs
The above data is only for reference when used by customers. Please refer to the measured data when used by customers.